The "Artur Voggenberger" Open Cake Competition 2012, sponsored by the Craft Guild of Chefs is just for you! The competition takes place on Saturday 19 May at Westminster Kingsway College, Vincent Square, London.
- This is an open competition for amateur bakers.
- There is no age limit for competitors.
- Each competitor can submit one single large cake or six mini cakes with recipes.
- All cake will be judged by chefs from industry
- Prizes for the first three winners
- Closing date for entries Monday 14th May 2012
- All cakes entered must be on display by 12 noon on Saturday 19 May 2012
- Prize giving will be at 3.30pm on Saturday 19 May 2012
Please complete and return entry forms ArturVoggenbergerCakeComp2012.doc to: Darren Stanford, 45 Ambergate Street, London SE17 3RY. Good luck!