In January, Michelin-starred hotel-restaurant, Northcote, celebrates 10 years of Obsession, its annual festival showcasing fine food and fine wine. This legendary gastronomic celebration offers up some of the UK and Europe's most talented chefs, each of whom cook an exclusive 'one night only' menu at Northcote, Lancashire.
To celebrate the festival's 10th Anniversary, chef Nigel Haworth and his business partner Craig Bancroft have confirmed a superb array of talent for Obsession 2010, which starts on Monday 25 January and concludes Wednesday 3 February 2010. Participating chefs include: Tom Kitchin, Phil Howard, Theo Randall, Lisa Allen & Angela Hartnett , Ken Hom, Jacob Jan Boema from Restaurant De Leest, Netherlands, Andrew Fairlie, Nathan Outlaw and Nigel Haworth himself.
Food critic and Great British Menu judge, Matthew Fort and food columnist and presenter Tom Parker Bowles, will be swapping their pens for spoons for one evening during the festival.
To mark the occasion, Caterersearch.com and Obsession have teamed up with industry cahrity Hospitality Action to give one lucky reader a chance to attend the last night of the event hosted by Nigel Haworth.
The prize includes:
• Dinner for two with matching wines on the last night of Obsession hosted by Nigel Haworth
• Overnight stay in the hotel
• Two Obsession 2010 cookbooks
• A set of Nigel Haworth's Food with Roots Hotpots
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize worth £500, all you have to do is donate £5 to Hospitality Action and your name will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of Reed Business Information Limited and their immediate families.
2. The "Caterersearch.com/Obsession" competition closes at midnight on Friday 22 January.
3. Winners will be chosen by Caterersearch.com.
4. The prizes do not cover any additional expenses incurred such as travel expenses.
5. The winners will be notified by e-mail within a few days from the date of entry.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. Entry is by donation of £5 to Hospitality Action.
8. The prize will be awarded to the winner picked randomly by Caterersearch.com.
9. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The names of the winners will be available from Caterersearch.com by calling 020 8652 4424 or by viewing our winners' page.
11. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
12. Caterersearch.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any time without prior notice.
13. Entrants can contact Caterersearch.com at the following address: 'Caterersearch.com/Obsession competition', Caterersearch.com, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS.